Last updated: October 10, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Stonehaus Realty Corp., Suite A – 1126 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3P5, Canada.
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: British Columbia, Canada
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Website refers to Stonehaus Realty, accessible from [www.stonehausrealty.ca](www.stonehausrealty.ca)
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
* Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your
Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate
when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You
may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain
small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear
gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
on the Website.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any
other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org